Although the typical Mother’s Day celebration is still not viable this year, there are still a lot of ways for you to show our love for the most important woman in our lives. This list is beyond just greeting cards or a Mother’s Day gift so check it out.
1. Make Mom a playlist. This is something you can both listen for the rest of the day while you prepare meals or drinking Mom’s favorite beverage. Here are 25 Mother’s Day songs you can add to her list.
2. Throw a (Real or Virtual!) Tea Party. A garden tea party is a great idea as the weather starts to warm up whether you are together or meeting virtually.
3. Sip “Mom”-osas at a Virtual Brunch. A virtual or live happy hour (depending on your current situation) is a great way to connect with everyone in the family. Start Mother’s Day with a great brunch and get the “Mom”-osas flowing. Here are some great Mimosa recipes you can do.
4. Virtual Bingo Night is now a thing. If you haven’t tried this yet, it is super fun! Check out My Free Bingo Cards where you can play a custom Bingo game that revolves around her favorite things.
5. Tour around the most beautiful gardens at the comfort of your own home. If your Mom is into gardening then this is for her! You can visit the world’s most stunning gardens, including Claude Monet’s garden in Giverny, Normandy, England’s famed Kew Garden, and the Keukenhof in Amsterdam (50,000 tulips!).
Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful and hardworking Moms!