I hope you are still in high spirits. Since most of us are safe at home during this time, why not try something fun to do with your family and friends to reconnect and well, have fun while still keeping the morale high? Always feel free to reach out if I can help in any way. Here are a few suggestions for you:
Fun things to do while safe at home. I hope you are still in high spirits. Since most of us are safe at home during this time, why not try something fun to do with your family and friends to reconnect and well, have fun while still keeping the morale high? Always feel free to reach out if I can help in any way. Here are a few suggestions for you:
1. Have a costume night.
2. Throw an indoor picnic.
3. Have a themed movie night.
4. Binge-watch shows nobody else has seen.
5. Have an indoor scavenger hunt. (Or if you have a yard, get some sun and do it outside!)
6. Film yourselves while you cook and assign someone to do the cooking. If you have little ones, assist them while they do the cooking!
7. Make a family scrapbook.
8. Have a BBQ.
9. Play board games.
10. Host a nightly dinner via Facetime or Skype with friends or relatives who are living someplace else or in another country (wine optional).
11. Do a family Yoga.
12. Learn origami and do a contest who can make the best one wins!
13. Schedule a game night! There’s an app called House Party that also has games inside to play.
Click here for a few more ideas to get you some love and fun with the entire family during this season.
Sending you all virtual hugs! Stay safe and healthy!
What is a Mortgage Deferral?
With many industries and businesses suffering a serious slow-down, if not a complete dead stop, Canada’s big banks released an announcement two weeks ago offering mortgage payment deferrals of up to six months.The mortgage deferral is among a number of recently announced relief measures geared to assist Canadians who are feeling the financial impact of COVID-19. Click here to read the full article.
Generosity Knows No Bounds be confident.
Referring a friend or family member to work with us is a double act of generosity. Give us a call at (604) 946-8000 to refer someone who could benefit from an expert’s guidance, or please pass on our details.